TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF STEELAMBITION.COM
Last Modified APRIL 22, 2018
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Missouri, U.S.A., without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for international sale of goods. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in St. Louis, Missouri in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
- NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2018 Twolynne Works and steelambition.com 1470 Shagbark Ct., Chesterfield, MO 63017. All rights reserved. This entire site’s content, including but not limited to text, photographs, and graphics, is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws and is the property of steelambition.com and Twolynne Works. Copyright 2018, steelambition.com and Twolynne Works ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by SteelAmbition.com. TRADEMARKS. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of SteelAmbition.com used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Twolynne Works.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
- UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of Missouri. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Missouri and the United States.
- REFUND POLICIES. Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds. We encourage you to shop mindfully and wisely before purchasing. If you are not sure you’ll like what you buy, and you’re worried about making the purchase, take some time to explore the website and social media pages. If you like what Terry offers for free, chances are you’ll be happy with your purchase. While we hope you love your purchase, we understand you may not. We stand by our no refunds policy, even if you dispute the charge as fraudulent or unrecognized. In the event that this happens, we are hit with a dispute fee and do submit evidence of downloads, our policy, and more. We then block your IP address from future purchases.
- PRICING AND PRODUCT/SERVICE AVAILABILITY POLICY. We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at any time, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.